Internship programme that allow interns to gain experience and transferable skills
Ireland is a successful exporting country where Irish international trade companies and firms serve as excellent models for interns to acquire the skills of efficient worker standards of the industry.
Export was the single most important factor for success of the Irish economy before the worldwide financial crisis. The present recovery has been export driven with growth one of the highest in the European Union.
The e-Institute collaborates with the international trade industry for internship placements.
- For Learners of the e-Institute they will be able to gain transferable skills, experience a career path and gain practical experience by applying what they have learnt from the Learning courses.
- For Learners of the Advanced Diploma in International Trade Management course who have not yet qualified, completion of the internship will count towards their International Trade Project assessment.
- For all interns the placements will enable them to achieve a better understanding of the issues within the international trade industry.
- Offers interns the opportunity to develop their personal competencies working in an international trade environment.
Applicants must be
- Enrolled in The e-Institute’s Diploma in International Trade Management, Advanced Diploma in International Trade Management and Certificate qualifications.
- Or must be working in the international trade industry (Exceptions may be made).
- Applicants should have a good command of the English language.
The e-Institute’s internship placement is offered all year round. Internships are for a period of between eight (minimum) to ten (maximum) weeks.